Why other countries' immigration policies are so tough
18-9-2018 7:05 PM
scada said:
very hard to get in but in sg, every tom, d-ck and harry can get in without any hassle?

Because their govt see talent in their own people ...PAP sees talent in foreigners.

That is the main difference. One bleieves in its own citizens the other in foreigners.

But DFs will always vote them for upgradi g carrots and goodies...they will be boiled like frog
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post
30-9-2018 10:11 AM
Ola said:
It is really sad that PA P does not warrant respect from own citizens and also FTs.

They reap what they sow.

If they dare to stand Tall and do what is right in MOM 10 years ago, things would be better.

People will reply them soon...through action..
Talk no use.
leaders don't have vision, what to do.
no know why still don't retire.
just do whatever shortcuts they happen to know.
all those foreign longkang fake uni degree, they also accept and some more praise them.
no wonder, they are laughing happily inside, and said how stupid they are. Rolling on the flor laughing Geek
If other countries give out citizenship easily, I doubt any sinkees would want to stay here liao.

Except the 70% DFs. Rolling on the flor laughing
30-9-2018 10:14 AM
sgbuffett said:
Because their govt see talent in their own people ...PAP sees talent in foreigners.

That is the main difference. One bleieves in its own citizens the other in foreigners.

But DFs will always vote them for upgradi g carrots and goodies...they will be boiled like frog

The past and present wont help,move ON. no need handkerchief Rolling on the flor laughing
Because some of these foreigners could be spies.
sgbuffett said:

But Ong Ye Kung is still talking about " move to remove exams" in yesterday news.

So what is the point now after thousands of fake FTs and unrecognised degree are already here?

He should at least pull Gan Kim Yong' s ear a d drag him to be charged in court.
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
sgbuffett said:

NO NEED TO RESPECT PA P at all because of their own words and actions.

[Image: U1Euzkq.png]
. . . . . {I love my country, does not mean I love the government party}
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)