Why some people raise pets when they're a burden to support?
When family travel overseas, they have to seek help from other people to feed their pets such as cats, dogs, birds. Why take on the burden to raise pets? Are there opportunities to make money from these pets? Why don't they have kids instead? Kids may turn out to be good investments if they grow up, earn lots of money and give parents handsome allowance every month. Children can provide good dividend yields. Pets are sure-lose investments. What are some benefits to raise pets instead of kids?

Even if kids can't afford to give parents allowance later, at least they continue the family line. No family is complete without kids.
Children is a pest.

PRC ktv* hostess once told me "台湾人无情, 香港人无义,新加坡人无稚" dance
With kid they cannot go oversea for holiday every year .
人养你,你养人。 Raising children is not for investment.
1. maids, neighbors, relatives and pet hotels can take care of them

2. not everything can be measured in monetary terms

3. they reciprocate your love and besides those basic needs, they are not demanding, dun quarrel with you. no tuitions, no hp, no holidays, no car, no condo
Some of us may not understand pet lovers. They really treat them like their children. Even leave their inheritance to them or the animal's society.
Their love is beyond human.
14-7-2018 5:53 PM
agau said:
When family travel overseas, they have to seek help from other people to feed their pets such as cats, dogs, birds. Why take on the burden to raise pets? Are there opportunities to make money from these pets? Why don't they have kids instead? Kids may turn out to be good investments if they grow up, earn lots of money and give parents handsome allowance every month. Children can provide good dividend yields. Pets are sure-lose investments. What are some benefits to raise pets instead of kids?

Even if kids can't afford to give parents allowance later, at least they continue the family line. No family is complete without kids.

Cannot generalized everything together as one.
I have a girlfriend, she is married, but divorced.
She live alone, and she got herself a pet dog.
If not, the whole house will be very empty and no one to talk to.
At least having a pet dog can keep you accompany.
You wont feel lonely.
14-7-2018 6:28 PM
Migrant said:
Some of us may not understand pet lovers. They really treat them like their children. Even leave their inheritance to them or the animal's society.
Their love is beyond human.

I disturb my friends who have pet dogs.
How you talk to them (dogs)?
By barking also?
Rolling on the flor laughing
I love my furkids very much. Only dog lovers know what joy our furkids can bring to our lives. They can sense and feel our every mood and will always try to please you as you are literally the world to them. This is something ignorant non-dog lovers will never be able to understand as all communications are mainly visual and intuitive. If we talk to them, that's only because we try to fit them into our world of human interaction when it is actually not necessary to communicate with them vocally.

15-7-2018 6:19 AM
hfourhappy said:
I disturb my friends who have pet dogs.
How you talk to them (dogs)?
By barking also?
Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes STUKA76_DADDY's post
14-7-2018 5:53 PM
agau said:

pets are import de-stress and help to bond family. There is a role for pets to maintain a pet is about 20$ a month...far less than raising children
I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I will do my utmost to keep them alive.
Against tyrants and adversity, I will strive.
Together, a better future, we will realise......
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)