Without proof, is Huawei still a national security threat?
21-4-2019 12:15 AM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
Some refused to go for surgery because they cannot accept the fact they got tumour. Huawei admitted they got employees spying on behalf of the PRC Cheena Govt. but many of their supporters in SG Talk still insist the tumour is not sufficient proof that Huawei is a national security threat even though thousands of Huawei employees are ex-civil servants. Caught only one does not mean the threat is minor, it is just that the rest have not been caught and exposed yet.

Treeswing

你的问题很笨蛋。 白貓偷吃就一定是黑貓的错吗?
This is another latest classic e.g of "Do as I say not as I do' - the epitome of Hypocrisy.

Someone in Washington is desperate, very desperate to stop Huawei.
Big Grin

The Central Intelligence Agency has accused Chinese tech giant Huawei of accepting funding from the “People’s Liberation Army, China’s National Security Commission and a third branch of the Chinese state intelligence network,” the Times of London reported on Saturday, citing a “UK source.”

The Times wrote that the CIA “awarded a strong but not iron-cast classification of certainty” to its findings, adding that a separate U.S. government source affirmed that the feds believe the Chinese ministry of state security approved funding for Huawei.

https://gizmodo.com/cia-allegedly-told-a...1834192249

CIA hates Snowden...and had accused him of being a Russian spy...Who should you believe ?
[Image: if-an-nsa-fbi-cia-dia-etc-analyst-has-ac...364760.jpg]
"We've got friendly neighbors? Grow up!" - LKY
21-4-2019 11:52 AM
century said:
21-4-2019 11:43 AM
Simon said:
I must admit - I don't know Falungong is "run by Chinese PRC" and has its origin in China.
- May I know how did this group ended up in US ?
- Did FLG followers migrated there and become naturalised US citizens ?
- If not, why then they are allowed to stay in America for over 20 years and even allowed to setup their own media as Chinese-citizens ?

you are influenced by polanski....do not mixed up falungong & ntdtv....
Apr 25 is falungong day....probably you can learn more about them on who & what they are preparing for their celebration....focus on the news & discussion.....do not behave like polanski & their gang, personal attack using news source..

Strange that you now tells me not be "influenced" when all I am asking for is about who operates NTDTV and why they run the operations in America, and not in China ?

Since you mentioned that FLG originates from China and you placed great trust on such group, I would assume you are well aware of NTDTV-FLG being run by the same group of PRC (citizens?) now living in US.

So tell me how on earth is FLG and NTDTV not a mix of the same kind based on such open info on the Internet ?
Or izzit you place more trust a US-based media group than what EU gov from Belgium, UK and Germany have concluded that there is no proof on the US-alleged Huawei "spying" ?

Remember:
The above are those of my own opinion and not influence by any one nor by you, who apparently is trying to do just that. Big Grin
21-4-2019 11:52 AM
century said:
you are influenced by polanski....do not mixed up falungong & ntdtv....
Apr 25 is falungong day....probably you can learn more about them on who & what they are preparing for their celebration....
focus on the news & discussion.....do not behave like polanski & their gang, personal attack using news source..... thumbs up

I already said falungong is a pc of shyt of china.....falingong & ntdtv are totally different entity....
since that moron still want to link up with polanski, let it be....do not want to discuss on topic....
google & find out yourself...wasting time dogs..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing
21-4-2019 10:28 AM
century said:
The CIA says that China’s security agencies provided funds for Huawei: report
4/20/19

Earlier this year, the Central Intelligence Agency informed its counterparts in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK that Chinese technology company Huawei has received funding from the Central National Security Commission of the Communist Party of China, the People’s Liberation Army, and a “third branch of the Chinese state intelligence network,” according to The Times.

The US intelligence community has been wary of Huawei, and other Chinese-based companies like ZTE, over concerns that the Chinese government has too much influence over them (Huawei’s founder Ren Zhengfei was a former member of the People’s Liberation Army), and that it could use their infrastructure for intelligence gathering purposes.

those dogs will bark, this is also from falungong..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
20-4-2019 11:49 PM
STUKA76_DADDY said:
So why did Huawei sacked its director for spying?

"A LinkedIn profile for Wang showed he has worked for Huawei's Polish division since 2011 and previously served as attache to the Chinese General Consul in Gdansk from 2006-2011."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/tec...s-11115116

Treeswing

9-4-2019 11:36 PM
Obamao said:
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europ...inspection

[Image: gGGysiQ.jpg]

falungong also?...bark & bark.. Rolling on the flor laughing
Spying is good for China. Which country don't spy? Rolling on the flor laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post
21-4-2019 12:35 PM
century said:
I already said falungong is a pc of shyt of china.....falingong & ntdtv are totally different entity....
since that moron still want to link up with polanski, let it be....do not want to discuss on topic....
google & find out yourself...wasting time dogs..... thumbs up Rolling on the flor laughing

LOL...I am being entertained!

So what do you REALLY think of FLG? And since you claim "falingong & ntdtv are totally different entity", then who really own, fund and operate the US-based media ?

Don't tell me you don't know hor. Big Grin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Tang_D...Television
21-4-2019 12:35 PM
century said:

already said falungong is a pc of shyt of china....why bother...tons of shyt in china, you want to care? go ahead....
dont want to focus in topic discuss on huawei, keep barking on falungong, china pride? hahaaa..... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

21-4-2019 11:43 AM
Simon said:
I must admit - I don't know Falungong is "run by Chinese PRC" and has its origin in China.

May I know how did this group ended up in US ?

Did FLG followers migrated there and become naturalised US citizens ?

If not, why then they are allowed to stay in America for over 20 years and even allowed to setup their own media as Chinese-citizens ?
21-4-2019 12:46 PM
century said:
already said falungong is a pc of shyt of china....why bother...tons of shyt in china, you want to care?

LOL!

1st you post NTDTV fake news for your anti-China agenda.

Now you condemn Falung Gong group which started and operate the same TV media in US.

Where is your credibility ? chatter
[+] 1 user Likes Simon's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)