Woman kicked out of the bus because commuters find out she is a nurse
[Image: 840450.jpeg]

http://theindependent.sg/woman-kicked-ou...s-a-nurse/
“But today, my sister came home crying because a person in the bus took a peek of her NTUC bag, saw her nursing uniform && shouted at her to get off the bus because she is a nurse”, the lady added.

She also wrote that not only was she forced to alight by just one person but other passengers started pushing for it as well.

Apparently, there was another nurse on the bus who tried to defend her as well, but they were both forced to alight.

The woman’s sister questioned, “Healthcare personel (sic) not human? Are we animals to you?”
This is sickening. What kind of society are we?

I respect nurses n all health care workers.

Shitty behaviour...
[+] 3 users Like Someone's post
AIYOH!

Why nurses cannot take public transport? If the other passengers are scared, they should alight and take the next bus behind.
Will PAP be prepared to give us a new list of Ministers with portfolio before GE2020?
So, Professor Tommy Koh is right! First world country with third world citizen! Angry Angry

Front line Health Care Workers, 加油!
Before, servant; after, Master.
[+] 1 user Likes fitvip's post
Likely fake news. Authority will check with her.
All My Posts are Fake News and Comments are Untrue. [Image: i2C2ng7.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like David Rasif's post
Pui pui pui Angry
13-2-2020 12:47 PM
Good Morning said:
[Image: 840450.jpeg]

http://theindependent.sg/woman-kicked-ou...s-a-nurse/
This website, is it one of those run by folks who are so anti PAP that they would happily destroy Singapore as a way of getting at PAP ?
It's reporting it as though it's a verified fact, not allegations
[+] 1 user Likes ahnya's post
We are going backwards to the medieval age, where people are culled and burned for coughing.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post
I call fake news on that.
How can someone peek into her bag just like that ? People go around peeking into other people's bags ? What is she ? A pickpocket ?
[+] 1 user Likes ahnya's post
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)