Woman kicked out of the bus because commuters find out she is a nurse
#91
14-2-2020 5:14 PM
luncheonmeat said:
Yet, dettol jin corrosive on thin plastics and synthetic materials. Using any anti-bacterial detergent to make a cleaning solution should do the trick. Got clean better dan no clean and at any rate most commuters know must wash their hands frequently.

But anti bacteria detergent don’t kill virus right?
Quote
#92
14-2-2020 5:36 PM
Dota said:
But anti bacteria detergent don’t kill virus right?

Actually dettol oso not proven to kill dis particular strain of coronavirus, that's why I say got clean better dan no clean.
Here is a list of recommended cleaning agents. I think bleach could corrode the car's rubbery coating though.

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/publ...oronavirus
Quote
#93
14-2-2020 5:51 PM
luncheonmeat said:
Actually dettol oso not proven to kill dis particular strain of coronavirus, that's why I say got clean better dan no clean.
Here is a list of recommended cleaning agents. I think bleach could corrode the car's rubbery coating though.

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/publ...oronavirus

Thks for the info bro
Quote
#94
14-2-2020 4:14 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! shock
Bro, those who mistreat nurses and doctors will regret 1 day lah! Worried
You don't think so meh? Thinking

They need to know that they may one day be warded in a hospital and need to help of nurses to assist them to recover in their wards...... then will they appreciate the role nurses play..... Surprised Surprised
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
#95
Better for all medical staff to change their working suit inside the hospitals, etc.........
[+] 1 user Likes ZhuMingQiang's post
Quote
#96
14-2-2020 7:00 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Better for all medical staff to change their working suit inside the hospitals, etc.........

When they come out from the hospitals, etc, they must follow strict protocols to sanitize themselves too......
[+] 1 user Likes ZhuMingQiang's post
Quote
#97
14-2-2020 7:00 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Better for all medical staff to change their working suit inside the hospitals, etc.........

Nurses should be proud to wear their uniforms every where and not be abused.... Surprised Surprised Big smile
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post
Quote
#98
14-2-2020 7:04 PM
debono said:
Nurses should be proud to wear their uniforms every where and not be abused.... Surprised Surprised Big smile


Simple fact is their uniforms easier to catch viruses from the patients......
[+] 1 user Likes ZhuMingQiang's post
Quote
#99
14-2-2020 7:03 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
When they come out from the hospitals, etc, they must follow strict protocols to sanitize themselves too......

14-2-2020 7:04 PM
debono said:
Nurses should be proud to wear their uniforms every where and not be abused.... Surprised Surprised Big smile

walaneh! shock
Bro, all medical and nursing personnel must adhere to hospital protocol for healthcare workers lah! Worried
If you can't even obey orders, how can your patients under your care obey your orders leh? Thinking
Quote
14-2-2020 7:07 PM
ZhuMingQiang said:
Simple fact is their uniforms easier to catch viruses from the patients......

walaneh! shock
Bro, have you ever seen a doctor in his whitecoat in public with a stethoscope over his neck before leh? Thinking
They must abide by SOP and keep within their bags mah! Worried
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: