World largest nation using Huawei 5G equipment
#1
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/...90aa3c199d

Huawei Just Launched 5G In Russia With Putin's Support: 'Hello Splinternet'


Zak Doffman
Contributor
Cybersecurity
I write about security and surveillance.

[Image: nyPLkKs.jpg]
========================================

Haha, 3 retardeds are in my ignore list at this moment.
[+] 1 user Likes Sand's post
Quote
#2
Actually, 5G is not really the battle field for technology supremacy. The next battle for AI (Artificial Intelligence) is the important one for technology supremacy.
========================================

Haha, 3 retardeds are in my ignore list at this moment.
Quote
#3
14-9-2019 11:34 AM
Sand said:
Actually, 5G is not really the battle field for technology supremacy. The next battle for AI (Artificial Intelligence) is the important one for technology supremacy.

Trump will rule the world by ordering ALL American businesses to move back to USA! Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#4
14-9-2019 11:52 AM
orlando said:
Trump will rule the world by ordering ALL American businesses to move back to USA! Rolling on the flor laughing



And become like a communist cuntry.
Quote
#5
14-9-2019 12:39 PM
step said:
And become like a communist cuntry.

Trump, the mighty Emperor! thumbs up
Quote
#6



5G競賽 中國領先驚人!高通:中國5G鋪設速度驚人 美國恐落後了! 華為5G技術 任正非:可獨家給美企|主播鄧凱銘|【非凡Morning Call】20190927|非凡新聞
Quote
#7
Trumpet very busy Liao cannot entertain you LOL
Quote
#8
27-9-2019 10:58 PM
Fleet destroyer said:
Trumpet very busy Liao cannot entertain you LOL

He is busy destroying USA! Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#9
27-9-2019 10:59 PM
century said:
He is busy destroying USA! Rolling on the flor laughing

True ?? Laughing
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12507367]
Quote
#10
27-9-2019 10:58 PM
Fleet destroyer said:
Trumpet very busy Liao cannot entertain you LOL




'19.09.25【觀點│唐湘龍時間】美英政府同步瀕臨垮臺危機 / 中國環境治理成績亮眼
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: