Wuhan virus: 3 more confirmed cases in Singapore. 13 now.
#41
31-1-2020 8:30 AM
Huliwang said:
I have a strong feeling this wuhan thing is going to be a lot more deadly than SARS when it is blown over and head counts are done....... Thinking

last time SARS about 770 pple died. so based on 3% mortality for this virus, u need to see 25,600 confirmed case first for them to be equal.
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post
Quote
#42
31-1-2020 8:57 AM
OLT said:
last time SARS about 770 pple died. so based on 3% mortality for this virus, u need to see 25,600 confirmed case first for them to be equal.

Look at the chart, it is increasingly exponential.
Quote
#43
31-1-2020 8:58 AM
Oneworld said:
Look at the chart, it is increasingly exponential.

ya, coz it's more contagious and spread further, so its not surprising even if the number of death case is higher den SARS in the end.
Quote
#44
31-1-2020 8:58 AM
Oneworld said:
Look at the chart, it is increasingly exponential.

What is "increasingly exponential"?

Your statement is a cock statement! Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#45
31-1-2020 8:57 AM
OLT said:
last time SARS about 770 pple died. so based on 3% mortality for this virus, u need to see 25,600 confirmed case first for them to be equal.

Infected more people in a month than SARS did in 6months... The spread went and goes undetected. Don't be complacent.
Quote
#46
31-1-2020 10:34 AM
sticw said:
Infected more people in a month than SARS did in 6months... The spread went and goes undetected. Don't be complacent.

i am not complacent, just stating a figure to watch whether this virus will kill more den SARs or not..
Quote
#47
The common flu kills about 500,000 people annually and nobody give a damn.
Quote
#48
31-1-2020 10:39 AM
cowrider said:
The common flu kills about 500,000 people annually and nobody give a damn.

True, but that kill is less acute on a global basis.

Just like there are more car accidents than flights, but we curse at planes falling but less so for car accidents.
Quote
#49
31-1-2020 9:07 AM
olivia said:
What is "increasingly exponential"?

Your statement is a cock statement! Rolling on the flor laughing

Increasing exponential mean it is becoming more and more exponential. U illiterate caveman cheena dont know lah.
Quote
#50
31-1-2020 10:39 AM
cowrider said:
The common flu kills about 500,000 people annually and nobody give a damn.

coz the mortiality rate is 0.1%.
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: