Yakult bluff or really hv probiotics?
I wonder if Yakult probiotics drink is just bull.sh.it or really work because how can bacteria survive in the processed Yakult drink when everyone including the supermarket freeze the drinks cold cold.

Imo, all the bacteria in Yakult would have died when put in a refridgerator.
15-3-2019 2:46 AM
Sentinel said:
I wonder if Yakult probiotics drink is just bull.sh.it or really work because how can bacteria survive in the processed Yakult drink when everyone including the supermarket freeze the drinks cold cold.

Imo, all the bacteria in Yakult would have died when put in a refridgerator.

Years ago took pro biotic supplements.
The expensive one was kept in fridge.
Took a few bottles before but too sweet. Dun think it is healthy to take this sweet drink everyday...... Cool

[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post
I put it in container try to grow yogult of it, after 3 days...u won't believe it...The whole container ...still remain the same
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58's post
Most likely it is a fraud. You better learn to grow them yourself in your own gut.
An imbalance of the various inhabitants has distrimental result. A leaky gut will send toxins streaming into the body.
An inflammatory response to the said influx will see the body defenders in the haste to protect the body cause further damage.
[+] 1 user Likes singlion's post
I seldom drink yakult and yogult. There are many food can do the same things.
You know there are millions of good bacteria in our body.
Why still need those 2. Very strange.
Our body is good at maintaining good bacteria.
官以民为本,民以食为天
Not everyone and you will be surprised that most need it fro outer source and well mostly are ladies.
the favouring and coloring are not natural. with the level of sweetness, they rather unhealthy
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink's post
15-3-2019 6:57 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
the favouring and coloring are not natural. with the level of sweetness, they rather unhealthy
Then drink your own sperm thumbs up
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
15-3-2019 6:59 AM
EXBB said:
Then drink your own sperm thumbs up

tonight you free?
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)