Yakult bluff or really hv probiotics?
actually several touted as healthy foods and drinks are rather unhealthy. one is that hao nima gao gao drink.
15-3-2019 7:08 AM
WhatDoYouThink said:
tonight you free?
Nope ..busy with onewhore
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
15-3-2019 2:46 AM
Sentinel said:
I wonder if Yakult probiotics drink is just bull.sh.it or really work because how can bacteria survive in the processed Yakult drink when everyone including the supermarket freeze the drinks cold cold.

Imo, all the bacteria in Yakult would have died when put in a refridgerator.

i've ever made my own yogurt and water kefir...............if Yakult has any live bacteria - the bottles would have exploded liao...............

very easy to tell = put 1 Yakult in the fridge..........1 Yakult in room temperature.........after 2 days, the one in room temp should be much more sour than the one in fridge........
God Poked Mary In The Butt = Jesus (Immaculate Deception)
15-3-2019 7:13 AM
EXBB said:
Nope ..busy with onewhore

u should eat onewhore shit to detox yr mouth Rolling on the flor laughing
15-3-2019 2:46 AM
Sentinel said:
I wonder if Yakult probiotics drink is just bull.sh.it or really work because how can bacteria survive in the processed Yakult drink when everyone including the supermarket freeze the drinks cold cold.

Imo, all the bacteria in Yakult would have died when put in a refridgerator.

since when it is frozen.. yakult is not ice-cream.

Laughing Laughing
Anyone class action against them?

My personal experience is that the yakult and vitagen drinks work lah. When you are having lots of tummy issue, try drowning yourself with it. The tummy will stabilize. But don't drink if having diarrhea, get probiotic and prebiotic tab instead.
can get probiotic from pharmacies
15-3-2019 9:28 AM
sticw said:
Anyone class action against them?

My personal experience is that the yakult and vitagen drinks work lah. When you are having lots of tummy issue, try drowning yourself with it. The tummy will stabilize. But don't drink if having diarrhea, get probiotic and prebiotic tab instead.

to me yakult/vitagen is used to pian little kids... wonder the amount of sugar in it is more den a can of coke.
Best is make yourself lah. So easy and no need to add sugar and all the toxic ingredients.
Just buy organic cabbage, chop in small pieces, add distilled water and blend. Keep the blended cabbage in a jar for few days until fermented. Squeeze out the water and drink it if you need the lactobacteria..... Cool

pr take kimchi
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)