Yakult bluff or really hv probiotics?
just like eating papaya n drinking orange juice. one cant see vit c going in. its a matter of believe.
we like to be conned so that our money can leave our hands..
papaya is good. lots of enzymes
15-3-2019 2:46 AM
Sentinel said:
I wonder if Yakult probiotics drink is just bull.sh.it or really work because how can bacteria survive in the processed Yakult drink when everyone including the supermarket freeze the drinks cold cold.

Imo, all the bacteria in Yakult would have died when put in a refridgerator.

walaneh! shock
Bro, you believe in sales gimmicks meh? Thinking
15-3-2019 11:55 AM
menghuii said:
just like eating papaya n drinking orange juice. one cant see vit c going in. its a matter of believe.
we like to be conned so that our money can leave our hands..

Everyday drink ABC juice lah. Pure papaya juice also nice.
normal people just drink milk .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
15-3-2019 4:45 PM
ah pan said:
normal people just drink milk .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Indians like to drink sour milk. I dunno and bought one pack while in Dubai thinking it was milk but k#@ sour wan.... Laughing

15-3-2019 5:02 PM
Huliwang said:
Indians like to drink sour milk. I dunno and bought one pack while in Dubai thinking it was milk but k#@ sour wan.... Laughing

Best yogurt
What's the difference between yogurt n yakult?
15-3-2019 2:46 AM
Sentinel said:
I wonder if Yakult probiotics drink is just bull.sh.it or really work because how can bacteria survive in the processed Yakult drink when everyone including the supermarket freeze the drinks cold cold.

Imo, all the bacteria in Yakult would have died when put in a refridgerator.

Articles said so long as some sweetness and cold. . . can preserve the bacteria.

That is why I don't drink Vitagen.
. . . . . {No Quota nor levy, no 7 tight criteria on Employment Pass means that all types of slight FTs can replace citizens anytime anywhere. }
Yakult.......not yogurt
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)