Yishun Teenager 17 yrs Caught Upskirt in SBS bus....
#11
8-1-2019 2:53 PM
p1acebo said:
Yes, my whole class also put bets on what color the female chiobu Chinese teacher wear thumbs up

Even my teacher scolded me " don't be naughty ok "..wah !! My d-ck Suddenly becum red hot and ready to shoot Surprised
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#12
May not be a female. U may see a bulge instead.


8-1-2019 2:53 PM
p1acebo said:
Yes, my whole class also put bets on what color the female chiobu Chinese teacher wear thumbs up
Quote
#13
8-1-2019 3:00 PM
Goodyear said:
May not be a female. U may see a bulge instead.

Crying
立春养生有妙方,贴心与你来分享,多吃黑豆防过敏,红茶提神养胃棒,海带排骨煲靓汤,美容养颜效独到,祛湿常食玉米粥,油菜韭菜护肝忙。温馨关怀已送上,愿你快乐又安康!
Quote
#14
8-1-2019 2:49 PM
walaneh said:
walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, last time I used a sharpener with mirror one leh! thumbs upWinking

You little rascal...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Quote
#15
Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie Nudie
Quote
#16
8-1-2019 2:55 PM
EXBB said:
Even my teacher scolded me " don't be naughty ok "..wah !! My d-ck Suddenly becum red hot and ready to shoot Surprised
Kiss tongue
Quote
#17
9-1-2019 3:21 PM
applepiegal said:
Kiss tongue

Can I screw u tonight ?? 3hrs only ..can ?
[Image: 2dtrb6v.jpg]
[Image: 20r9tll.jpg]
Quote
#18
8-1-2019 10:05 PM
debono said:
You little rascal...... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

walaneh! shock
Bro, you never did that before meh? Thinking
Quote
#19
Laughing
Quote
#20
8-1-2019 2:53 PM
p1acebo said:
Yes, my whole class also put bets on what color the female chiobu Chinese teacher wear thumbs up

walaneh! Big Grin
Bro, I know lah! thumbs upWinking
Losers loser must blanjah ALL lah! 245
Red colour or blue colour leh? Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes walaneh's post
Quote
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)


Forum Jump: