Zuckerberg says he should have listened to earlier advice about learning from Wechat
[Image: 711848.jpeg]

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said he regretted not taking note of China’s super-app WeChat sooner after his social media empire announced a shift to private messaging last week amid a privacy crisis, in a move that copies features of China’s dominant social media platform.

“If only I’d listened to your advice four years ago,” Zuckerberg wrote on Facebook on Friday in response to Jessica Lessin, founder of tech media The Information, who highlighted a March 2015 article she wrote that suggested Facebook should learn from WeChat.

Zuckerberg announced last week that Facebook planned to transform itself into a privacy-focused platform. With a focus on private messaging, it would “build more ways for people to interact on top of that, including calls, video chats, groups, stories, businesses, payments, commerce, and ultimately a platform for many other kinds of private services,” according to Zuckerberg’s post on Thursday....

https://www.scmp.com/tech/apps-social/ar...vice-about
How can angmoh learn from backward China!
11-3-2019 7:32 PM
century said:
[Image: 711848.jpeg]

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said he regretted not taking note of China’s super-app WeChat sooner after his social media empire announced a shift to private messaging last week amid a privacy crisis, in a move that copies features of China’s dominant social media platform.

“If only I’d listened to your advice four years ago,” Zuckerberg wrote on Facebook on Friday in response to Jessica Lessin, founder of tech media The Information, who highlighted a March 2015 article she wrote that suggested Facebook should learn from WeChat.

Zuckerberg announced last week that Facebook planned to transform itself into a privacy-focused platform. With a focus on private messaging, it would “build more ways for people to interact on top of that, including calls, video chats, groups, stories, businesses, payments, commerce, and ultimately a platform for many other kinds of private services,” according to Zuckerberg’s post on Thursday....

https://www.scmp.com/tech/apps-social/ar...vice-about

Please tell yr angmo master NOT to copy Wechat. 245
12-3-2019 7:14 AM
niubee said:
Please tell yr angmo master NOT to copy Wechat. 245

fake my nick & post again & again...these communist evil & dirty way of doing things, start personal attack & lies, fake nick everyday....everywhere, steal, spy & rob....

ang mo way, to be nice is normal....facebook owned whatsapp & many more social media technology & company.....
wechat is just a copy cat & peanut compared to facebook.....how to compare?.....

all these communists dogs bark till crazy...all of them still using ang mo whatspp everyday, why dont they switch to wechat? except in china, who else using wechat?.....99% of the country in the world using facebook whatsapp.....all these shameless communist dogs, total liars.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

25-1-2019 2:18 PM
century said:
五毛党....niubee, sand, amata, chaos, whatdoyouthink, polanski, cf9, oldbird, levin, merline, notdumb are the hooligan of this forum, few more....any thread about china,they will jump in to slaughter opposite view....hahaaa....so panic & worry, all these moronic dogs.....yet start personal attack, stir shyt....this bunch totally shameless dogs, know nut, only post nonsense & bullshyt...I just reply accordingly.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

8-2-2019 10:22 AM
Obamao said:
宁做有骨气的华人 like Jesse Hong,也不做共匪小狗。

五毛党, 共匪小狗
7-3-2019 10:32 AM
Obamao said:
来5毛们,吃包子了。
[Image: cN5v7Kn.jpg]
12-3-2019 7:32 AM
century said:
fake my nick & post again & again...these communist evil & dirty way of doing things, start personal attack & lies, fake nick everyday....everywhere, steal, spy & rob....

ang mo way, to be nice is normal....facebook owned whatsapp & many more social media technology & company.....
wechat is just a copy cat & peanut compared to facebook.....how to compare?.....

all these communists dogs bark till crazy...all of them still using ang mo whatspp everyday, why dont they switch to wechat? except in china, who else using wechat?.....99% of the country in the world using facebook whatsapp.....all these shameless communist dogs, total liars.... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing

Bro century, i have interest to know how much the salary you get from working for CIA? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post
12-3-2019 9:07 AM
CHAOS said:
Bro century, i have interest to know how much the salary you get from working for CIA? D

moronic chaos, this kind of lies only moron will believe.....why so shameless need to rely on personal lies everyday, go & fcuk amata sisters & mother now is better than post such nonsense..... Rolling on the flor laughing thumbs up
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)