[kitchen basin tap]Which recommended tap? Any good plumber?
14-6-2018 9:47 AM
sgxin said:
There is a rubber washer at each end of the flexible hose, so the teflon tape is not really necessary if you screw the hose connector tight enough.

To do so, you will have to slot the hose through the straight spanner, followed by sliding the metal rod or a thick screw driver through the smaller holes (on the spanner) to twist and tighten the hose connector.

Teflon tape is necessary due to mother nature and also by default, water will find a way thru the thread when pressure is high enough, otherwise dampness may occur, you have come so close all you missing is a little white tape .... 1 roll of teflon tape will last you for donkey years .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
14-6-2018 9:39 AM
luncheonmeat said:
Got try b4 but definitely trickier than it looks. Had difficulty screwing tight the flexi-tap connector even with white teflon tape . Water kept jetting out every time I turned on mains. In the end, guai guai pay up. giveup Crying

angkong given as a guide only, can check with hardware shop for situational specifics and white tape is necessary, so is washer and yes it has to be tighten all the way or mother nature will find its way back to you .... white tape 1 roll about 80 cents .... Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing Rolling on the flor laughing
Everything will be alright in the end, so if it is not alright it is not yet the end ....

Keywords: TEST
Sometimes you only need to replace the washer to stop the leak.

13-6-2018 7:18 PM
klar said:
My kitchen tap is leaking water. Cannot turn off water completely. Any recommended tap that can last long like > 8 years? My current tap is 3 years only. Is Innovare a good brand?

Anyone got good plumber to recommend?
How much does it cost to change tap?

Be careful with the plumber you use.
I have an underground leak outside the house. The pipe is just 1 foot underground. Of course need to open a hole (1x1 ft) to fix it.
Got four quotations, all $1000 to $1200. All authorised plumbers from SP Services. They are a cartel.
13-6-2018 7:18 PM
klar said:
My kitchen tap is leaking water. Cannot turn off water completely. Any recommended tap that can last long like > 8 years? My current tap is 3 years only. Is Innovare a good brand?

Anyone got good plumber to recommend?
How much does it cost to change tap?

walaneh! Big Grin
Mine is SANITON lah, bro! thumbs upWinking
So far so good lah! 245
[Image: mT7p3K1.jpg]

this type of brass tap although ugly but very long lasting
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)