[shih tzu] Furry babies having Oatmeal - Very Cute!

Somehow I find hairy dogs ugly. I prefers those clean short coat ones. Like jack Russell.
It’s just one big farking world for one human kind.
They are at least twice the size and weight of my furkids. Laughing

Treeswing

12-1-2019 2:39 PM
lvlrsSTI said:

Jack Russell are dirt cheap to buy. Their prices can be as low as $300.

12-1-2019 2:40 PM
Oneworld said:
Somehow I find hairy dogs ugly. I prefers those clean short coat ones. Like jack Russell.
dogs love oatmeal, duno why.

btw, shih tzu are quite smart, but very opinionated, narcissistic, and sometimes fierce, especially the males.

raising them is not easy, hv to take good care of their fur, particularly those around their eyes. can get eye infections easily and go blind if not taken care of.
jack too active, not suitable for young kids, old folks and busy ppl
Waaah, can tell you know Shih Tzus very well. I prefer Yorkies because they don't shed and their hair is almost similar to human hair.

12-1-2019 2:54 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
dogs love oatmeal, duno why.

btw, shih tzu are quite smart, but very opinionated, narcissistic, and sometimes fierce, especially the males.

raising them is not easy, hv to take good care of their fur, particularly those around their eyes. can get eye infections easily and go blind if not taken care of.
last time had one. my neighbour had 6! all like princes and princesses
Yup. waiting My second furkid got serious attitude problem. Whenever she is not happy with me, she will guesstimate where I will be walking and then pee on the ambush spot and sit at a corner to wait for me to step on her pee. I will then %$@&# and reach out for the cane (I bought it from a s.ex shop in Perth, comes with a small cute flat leather hand) and go towards her to spank her B-side. She will turn her back towards me to show me that she is willing to take the punishment. I learned not to cane her immediately because this delay will drive her nuts as she wants me to quickly cane her and be done with it so that she can then get on with her life. I will usually wait at least an hr before I spank her. But I will drag her to the pee spot to remind her why I am canning her just in case she forgotten her crime.

Treeswing

12-1-2019 3:00 PM
WhatDoYouThink said:
last time had one. my neighbour had 6! all like princes and princesses

Cats or dogs cuter?

Dis Westminster winner has the most soulful eyes I've ever seen in Peki. Big hug
CC of real life Ewok! Kiss In love
Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)